This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
I have two boys, and if you’re looking for the best gifts for 8 year old boys, I can give you some hints. I know how hard it is sometimes is to find great Christmas gifts for 8-year old boys that they’ll actually love. It seems that everything is full of pink these days! I’m making it easy for you, sharing what really will bring a huge smile on my boys’ faces.
Most boys are pretty active – I know mine are! I prefer to keep them that way, and the gifts on this list help with that. I know that moms and their 8 year old boys will love them too!
- The YEZI Flying Ball Toys, These are the funnest toys ever for hand-eye coordination, and keeps boys entertained for hours. The first time my boys played with them was in Peru. My parents gave them as Christmas gifts, but it’s a toy for any season. Can be used indoor and outdoors!
- LEGO Technic whack! if your kid is like mine and loves building Legos, this is a great one for them. With this one they can build and actually play with it. Not just build and leave it sitting. I like toys that kids can interact with. This car has a powerful pull-back motor, and sturdy front bumper that it makes it resistant to boys.
- Drone for beginners the Holy Stone HS190 Foldable Mini Nano Drone kids Gift Portable Pocket Quadcopter with Altitude Hold 3D Flips and Headless Mode Easy to Fly is great for Beginners. It provides hours and hours of fun.
- Dinosaur Pajamas I think this is one of the last chances to get cute pictures on their pajamas. My boys have always loved dinosaurs and these are not too flashy for their taste.
- Stretch ball toy this is a soft stress toy, and it’s actually very useful to help kids with concentration. One of my kid always needs something on his hands and it’s perfect as a stocking stuffer
- Skate Board, this is a great age to start skate boarding, and I’m all about encouraging outdoor fun. If you’re like me, this is a must get for an 8 year old.
- What do you Meme Board Game this is one of the boys’ favorites and it’s perfect for your 8 year old to play with his friends, or you! It is just so funny.
- Razor Scooter what boy doesn’t like a scooter. I love Razor this is the highest quality brand of all.
- Amulet Book, I like to give the boys a few book books during Christmas, and this was a hit for my now-11 year old, and a great one for the 8 year old. This is a graphic novel so the kids really enjoy the mystery and the artwork in this book. That’s why I think it’s perfect for beginnig readers or avid ones.
- Vans High Top trainners: A good pair of shoes hat makes a great present for boys. My boys started appreciating Vans at 8 years old and mama loves how they look