This post contains affiliate links.
Now that we are spending more time at home we love watching the Mandalorian in family. This house is full of Mandalorian lovers and I thought about sharing some Mandalorian gift ideas for others that love it as much as we do.
1. Monopoly We love playing Monopoly but having “the child” in it makes it extra cute! I am sure any Mandalorian fan would appreciate this. Mandalorian fans can play as a favorite character from the series: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, IG-11, or Kuiil. Each character has a special ability depicted on their Character card.
2. LEGO BrickHeadz Star Wars this is the Lego set of the Child and the Mandalorian. It gives you hours of building their favorite character.
3. Scooter this scooter has “the child” character on it. My boys love riding theirs scooters!
4. Water bottle This water bottle is not only adorable it is also high quality. It is stainless steel and leak-proof! I think it’s the perfect size for stocking stackers.
5. Animatronic This is the only doll my boy likes. We sit and watch the Mandalorian while he hugs (or sometimes tortures!) his doll.
6. Facemasks are not easy to keep on, but when you have your favorite character on it, it’s more fun right?
7. Pad If you feel that nothing of my previous recommendation work for you, a pad is always a useful present, so check this out!
8. Waffle Maker This can make mornings fun. It’ so cute to have the child on your waffle. I hope it’s not just me who finds this present adorable 🤣
9. Socks they have to be nice for my boys. It’s funny how they love goofy socks like this. I am sure this will fit in any stocking.
10. Po Socker Pop stick This is the perfect stocking stuffer for an adult fan of the Mandalorian so s/he can have “the child” always close by